Project #2 - Burghausen, Germany => The 1st Weekend

29th November 2008
This is my first weekend here and believe me, i've been looking forward to it for many days now. This is the day that i would be able to look out and say, i can go out to have fun without having to walk to office...... he he he. This is also the day i can go out and have a look around tourist attraction places and since i'm out here and not in Malaysia, getting around is the first priority after work lo................ke ke ke.







Our Lunch for 1st Saturday here in Burghausen. This dish was prepared by my colleagues.

Another dish for our lunch. I didn't prepare it, if you are asking that is. Surprisingly, our lunch that we prepared ourselves did not cost more then EURO$5.





My apartment room where i'm staying

Apartment walkway




Apartment second room. This apartment has only 2 rooms.

Apartment toilet




Apartment kicthen

Apartment living hall




Apartment living hall

Another angle of the living hall




My Apartment

My Apartment from another angle




Exotic DVD shop near my apartment and when it says Exotic, its really exotic.

Biggest hypermarket in Burghausen. Its just like Carrefour in Penang.

No comments: