Project #2 - Germany => My Scrumptious Meal

9th December 2008
Pictures below shows what i normally eat during my weekdays, either at work or at home................he he he.........actually, not everyday except for the one shows the salad and yogurt. I do take take most of the days as i can't eat much there. Normally, i will eat a lot during dinner and thus, by the time i take my lunch the next day, i still feel the pork rib i took the day before, still swimming in my stomach........so end up i eat less during lunch lo. Hopefully i can change this kind of diet as, Malaysian, this is so called, heavy meal already.......crab......crab......crab.....actually i like my dinner.......he he he.




My office lunch. This one cost me around EURO$2.80 for both items


My dinner in Burghausen town. The restaurant is called Chilli - This Pork Rib and Chicken Wings cost EURO$9.80. Just for your information, plain water and weisse beer cost almost the same. So, whoever of you guys like to drink beer, please order beer rather then still water.


No comments: